Using Airstory to accelerate my blog post creation
I use Airstory to create massive 10x content which requires a very large amount of web research.
Each project is a single post and the tabs are the ‘chapters’ within each post.
What makes Airstory sticky for me is:
- The easy grabbing of text and images from around the web
- Having one single place where all my content projects are which doesn’t end up a messy pile of folders and files like Google drive does
- Easy collaboration with my outsourcer
- Ability to send straight to WordPress
- Easy collection of citations
Just thought, I’d share how I use Airstory (for all of you who are scratching your head thinking ‘how would this help me?’)