How to solve AOL Gold Automatic Update Not Working?
When you notice that AOL Gold is running slowly and the automatic update feature is not working you can follow the step given below to troubleshoot the problem:
- Log in as system administrator and open the ‘Start’ menu.
- Type ‘Update’ in the search box and press ‘Enter.’
- Open the ‘Programs’ section and select ‘Windows update.’
- Go to ‘Change Settings’ and check for important updates.
- Mark the checkbox and allow Windows to install updates automatically
- You should also tick the box that says “Recommended updates.”
- Click “Save” and restart your computer
If change the settings does not work you will need to delete the software and AOL Desktop Gold Reinstall once again. You can contact AOL customer support to verify the correct installation steps.
Read more: – Install AOL Desktop Gold