May 8th, 2018:
- Outliner bug fix where previously a user was unable to add text to a project.
- Project bug fix where previously users couldn’t access their projects in the first column of the Project Library.
May 3rd, 2018:
- Made feature names consistent across interface.
- Updates to ‘Welcome to Airstory’ introductory project.
- Added links for new Zapier alpha release to Integrations page.
February 7th, 2018:
- Added frictionless signup (guests now land directly on the project page, rather than landing on a ‘confirm’ page first)
- Outliner optimization.
- Added FB group icon to main nav. bar.
- Resolved missing comments issue.
- Added feature to generate new user token.
Jan 23th, 2018:
- Fixed an issue with save note where sometimes the spinner wouldn’t go away even though the note was saved.
- Fixed an error that occurred when a note was deleted from the outliner mini-editor.
Jan 16th, 2018:
- Added image drop and upload functionality to the mini-editor.
- Introduced browser notifications.
- Resolved IE11 only errors.
- Rebuilt citations system to be more performant and to resolve long standing non-customer impacting errors.
- Migrated more of Airstory to the new framework that was introduced in December.
Jan 15th, 2018:
- Disabled unused media embedding functionality from the editor that caused issues when pasting in links.
Jan 10th, 2018:
- Resolved an issue where document fragments where not recognized by the diff algorithm.
Jan 9th, 2018:
- Added a control in the editor to allow users to select an image from their computer and have that image uploaded to their image library.
- Added functionality that would allow users to drop images into the editor from their desktops and Airstory would upload those images to the image library.
January 8th, 2018:
January 4th, 2018:
December 19th, 2017:
- Block quote feature added to text editor.
December 15th, 2017:
- Messaging added to inform users to refresh browser when it has been idle in order to save new changes.
- Padding around left or right aligned images (so there will now be space between the image and the text next to it).
- Project lists on the ‘Manage Library’ page are now sorted by most recently worked on.
- Clean up of the history service that feeds Time Travel.
- Bug fixes to clean up platform’s operation.
December 12th, 2017:
- Paragraph alignment added to floating text editor.
December 11th, 2017:
- User interface 2.0 released:
- Terminology changed from ‘Card’ to ‘Note’.
- Note Library now accessible from within projects only.
- Note & Image libraries moved to the left-side of the document.
- ‘Publish’ replaces ‘Actions’.
- Time Travel feature brought from under ‘Actions’ menu to the top of the project.
- Tabs pushed to the top of the document.
- Default font changed to Arial 16.
- ‘Manage Library’ added to allow easier movement of notes between projects; archival and deletion of notes.
- Word count added to the tabs’ hamburger icon.